This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Kanye West:Touch The Sky Tour feat Fantasia,Keyshia Cole & Jay-Z

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Kanye West:Touch The Sky Tour feat Fantasia,Keyshia Cole & Jay-Z


Another RealTalkNY exclusive, if you haven't yet, its time to bookmark the site and subscribe to my videos, I got alot of heat coming this september, Trust Me!!! Unlike other sites, I just don't report on events I'm actually there. This footage is video I took from the Kanye West Touch The Sky Tour 2005 at Madison Square Garden. I'm not going to give a full review because it was a while ago. The Concert was Popping , Kanye put alot of energy in his performances. I managed to sneak to 5th row center seats, when my real seats as all the way to the right like 15th row. I was sitting right behind Isiah Thomas and Spike Lee. The opening acts was Fantasia and Keyshia Cole. Then Kanye came through and just killed it doing all his hits. Then as a major suprise Jay-z came out and the end and did PSA and Encore. What more can you ask for???




|