This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: REAL TALK NY EXCLUSIVE!!! "We Belong Together" HQ

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

REAL TALK NY EXCLUSIVE!!! "We Belong Together" HQ


This is only the start, from time to time I will hook up visitors to the site with HQ clips of their favorite stars they can't get anywhere else. I will start off with Mariah's performance of, "We Belong Together." I know people want the whole concert, but that takes time, so maybe in the future I can mix it all together(over half an hour) in one great HQ video. I already got enough Jay-Z footage to make my own Fade to Black, so maybe I should start on that, Hmm. Expect many more exclusive videos, again it pays to be a consistent visitor to this site. I got a crazy collection including Jay-Z,Kanye,Beyonce,Juelz,G-Unit,Busta and many more....

If you like what you see leave a comment, maybe you can get hooked up before everyone else.

Link

|