This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Diddy Expecting Twin Girls/Paul Wall New Album/Beef: The Series/Tyson Back

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Diddy Expecting Twin Girls/Paul Wall New Album/Beef: The Series/Tyson Back

I had a post about diddy having twins a long time ago, it turns out the twins will be girls, good luck Diddy. Link

Paul Wall is getting ready to release a new album early 2007. According to MTV.com

Wall's LP isn't going to drop until early next year, but he's already thinking about the first single. "I Don't Care Anymore," which samples Phil Collins' song of the same name, is looking like a front-runner, but there are still records being made with Mariah Carey, Kanye West, T.I. and Bob Marley.

"This one we did with [the] Phil Collins [sample] is off the hook, man," Wall said. "It's just talking about, 'I don't care anymore if people are talking down.' He says something in the hook, 'We don't play by the same rules anyway.' And that's just how we feel about so many things we've dealt with. So much hate in the city, outside the city, just in the music industry — in the buildings with the executives, with just a lot of different people, man. From day one, we've dealt with so much adversity and so many people just trying to bring us down or tear us apart. They playing by different rules. They playing dirty."

On the album, Wall said he's definitely going to stay true to one of his most popular hallmarks — party music — but he insisted he has much more to offer.

"I got a couple songs about diamonds and grills," he said with another smile, "but if you listen to the album, you'll see that there might be two songs about grills or chains or diamonds or cars, but then it's 11 songs about completely other, different topics. It might be hustling, it might be real-life stories and situations, some things that people can relate to."


Full Story



BET will now have, "Beef: The Series," coming out this fall. The show won't only focus on rap beef, it will expand to sports, including the previous bad blood between Kobe and Shaq.

SHOW PREMIERE: Wednesday, October 4 @ 9 p.m. ET/PT

SHOW SCHEDULE: Wednesdays from 9-9:30 p.m. ET/PT;
Finale Nov. 8 @ 9 p.m. ET/PT
Encores airing on Mondays @ 3 p.m. ET/PT,
Tuesdays @ 10 p.m. ET/PT, Wednesdays @ 8:30 p.m. ET/PT,
Thursdays @ 1 a.m. ET/PT and Sundays @ 2 a.m. ET/PT


Source



Tyson is scheduled to have an exhibition fight October 20th. This is the first step into what is being called, "The Mike Tyson World Tour." According to the BBC, Tyson states:

"I do not know why people want to see me again - I do not deserve it," said Tyson. "I am not useful for society, but the public continue to follow me.

"My physical condition is terrible. I am only able to fight for three or four rounds.

"The money that I will receive from this tour will not help me a lot. But it will be useful for me, as it will do me good not to feel depressed."


Source

|