This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Eve Talks About Her New Album/ Foxy Brown May Be Broke

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Eve Talks About Her New Album/ Foxy Brown May Be Broke

Eve plans to make her return to music at the end of the year. She has not released an album in four years, but has been busy appearing on television shows. Eve's next CD will be a joint project by Swizz Beatz and Dr.Dre and is expected to release at the end of the year. Eve has this to say to MTV:

"I haven't been out in four years, there are a lot of different things
[going on now]. I come from hip-hop, so it's definitely [going to be] hip-hop,
but I am singing for the first time on this album."

"I did a song with Pharrell where I sang the whole song, which is something
the label has always wanted me to do [in the past], but I never had the courage
to do it. Now I felt like I'd take the gamble because it is the fourth album,
and why buy my album if you're going to hear the same thing you heard three
years ago?"


Full Story



Foxy Brown recently lost a case to a person she accused of robbing her. The woman that won the case claims Foxy Brown came into a nightclub bathroom and started a fight with her. Foxy then claimed she was robbed by the woman but the woman was later cleared of all charges. The woman is now seeking at least a million dollars from Foxy.
Full Story

|