This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: New Mya Interview, Talks About 50 Cent & The Game Rumors

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

New Mya Interview, Talks About 50 Cent & The Game Rumors


Mya is releasing a new album entitled, "Liberation," this Fall. In a recent Vibe interview she had some not so nice words about 50 Cent.

In the past you have been linked to artists like 50 Cent. Any comments?

Mya: Yes, it’s not true. 50 and I never dated, never cuddled, never did anything,
period, despite what he chooses to believe in his own mind. I don’t know how he would get Lloyd Banks confused with me.

Whoa. That’s cold blooooded.

Mya: At the end of the day I laugh because I’ve been linked to Jay-Z, Jadakiss, Wyclef, Sisqo, Game and Damon Dash. I’m like ohhhk, let me see pictures, let me see the sex tape.

Speaking about the Game, what was your initial reaction upon hearing his line on the song “Dreams,” where he says, “I had dreams of fucking an R&B bitch like Mya”?

Mya: Well, I had an AR inform me of the song before I even heard it. That day I had my birthday party and the Game came through and said he wants to take me out to dinner and I’m thinking, ‘This sucker just called me a bitch on his record.’ So I told him, ‘Nice to meet you, but I have some friends I have to get to.’ I kept it polite, but kept it moving. I was a little pissed at him, before I heard it. But then I realized it was a compliment in a crazy hip hop kind of way. I did his video for the song because the director explained to me that it was just a fantasy sequence and nothing real.



Interesting, there were rumors of both 50 and The Game tapping, but I guess they may not be true, who knows.

Full Interview

|