This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: SCHWARZENEGGER with Racist Remarks???

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

SCHWARZENEGGER with Racist Remarks???

Arnold Schwarzenegger made some very controversial statements, saying:

"I mean Cuban, Puerto-Rican, they are all very hot. They have the, you know, part of the black blood in them and part of the Latino blood in them that together makes it."

"Anyone out there that feels offended by those comments, I just want to say
I'm sorry, I apologize. He added that if he heard his children make similar comments, "I would be upset."


Sounds like a sorry excuse for an apology. To add insult to injury this man is Governor of a highly minority populated state.



Full Story

|