This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Game Talks About Suicidal Thoughts in New Complex Magazine/ Rumored Mixtape

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Game Talks About Suicidal Thoughts in New Complex Magazine/ Rumored Mixtape

Game discusses his suicidal thoughts and his fears of ending up like Tupac. Some clips from the article include:

"...sitting in a closet by himself with f*cking tears running down my face, trying to figure out, how did I go from being one of the best rappers in the world and the most loved to being one of the most hated?"


I stay loyal. It's like people trying to...just because people think Dre's not working on the album, or they feel like Dre turned his back, doesn't mean that I'm not going to stay loyal to the guy that has helped me turn my life around." He goes on to say, "How about giving me a chance to feed my family for the rest of my life? Isn't that better than giving me a beat?"


Full Story

Game is suppose to drop a rumored mixtape 10/6

Dj Scream & The Game "Let THE GAME Begin" Playlist

1) THE GAME BEGINS!
2) One Blood (It's Okay) f. Junior Reid
3) Change of Heart
4) It's My Turn
5) On And On
6) It's Business
7) Be Easy f. Mary J Blige & Juice
8) THE GAME REAL NIGGA ROLE CALL!
9) Let's Ride (Strip Club) [New Single!!!]
10) 1-800-HOMICIDE (Prod. By Hi-Tek)
11) Will I Die
12) Light The Weed f. Hoodfella (GRIND EXCLUSIVE!)
13) Pour It Out (R.I.P Billboard)
14) One Blood f. Junior Reid (RMX)
15) Where Your Money f. Nu Jerzey Devil
16) THE GAME SPEAKS ON RAS KASS!
17) THE GAME SPEAKS ON RAS KASS PT.2!
18) The Funeral (100 More Bars!)
19) We Rollin f. Juice
20) 187 f. Dom & Hoodfella (GRIND EXCLUSIVE!)

Bonus Tracks

21) Tell Me When To Go (RMX) w/ Kanye & E-40
22) Ridin' Dirty (RMX) w/ Chamillionaire & Dj Quik

|