This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Latest Stuff

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Latest Stuff

Diddy talks about squashing the 50 Cent beef.


*Diddy states Kim Porter had this to say about Jennifer Lopez- "She was, Ah, you're playin yourself.You're running around with your little Puerto Rican girlfriend. You'll be back." Diddy goes on to say in regards to him having sex:"I'm nasty,[In the mid-'90s] I was buck-[bleepin'] wild." Full Story

*D Block open a Car Wash/Detail Center. Link

*St.Lunatic rapper Ali was tasered by cops. Ali had this to say:"I was afraid. I had a bowel movement on myself, he tased me so long. You see my back, he tased me 35 times over and over and he held it every time." Link

*Crackspace premierese Novemberer 1st. The article summarizes the site as: "A new multi-service Web site catering to the urban audience will soon be upon us offering young users a place to get their MySpace, YouTube and download on all in one environment."
Full Story

*New York from Flavor of Love gets her on show. Link


Movie Poster for DreamGirls.



Game at his Prom

|