This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: My Bad on the Lack of Updates Wednesday

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

My Bad on the Lack of Updates Wednesday

Been extra busy as of late. Had three midterms this week and attended three events. Hit up the Mark Ecko show, it was an ok laid back event. Then I went to cover Eva Pigford party at Splash. Turns out it is a gay club. Not homophobic or anything, but kind of hard to try to have a good time with men walking around in underwear. Lets just said I had my head down for a long time until Eva finally came. She is a very cute girl and maaaaaad nice, I wish her the best. Shareefa came, but she took too long and I dipped. You can see some of my pictures on AllHipHop.com. For info on Eva's show you can click Here.


Then Wednesday night I hit up Ciara 21st birthday party. Can't post pictures on the site, they will be up on AllHipHop.com. It was at a very nice club in the city. Celebrities that came through included of course Ciara, Missy Elliot, Letoya Luckett, Busta Rhymes, Angela and Vanessa Simmons, DJ Clue, Jalen Rose, Jamal Crawford, Toccara Jones, Daneille Evans and the 106 and park hosts. Ciara was looking nice, but Vanessa Simmons owned the night. She was looking very sexy, hmm time to find those King Magazine pictures of her.


Some pictures, not the ones I took, they are not up yet.











|