This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Jay-Z Goes at Jim Jones on We Fly High Beat, East VS South Beef

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Jay-Z Goes at Jim Jones on We Fly High Beat, East VS South Beef

Jay-Z on the We Fly High Beat. Download Brooklyn High- Link 1, Link 2, Link 3
I think he is trying to finish of Jim Jones LOL.

Lyrics


You a lil' punk ass buck..(laughs)
That's it *****?...That's "Ballin'"?...(laughs)...Aiight
I guess men lie, women lie, numbers don't...It's over for that "Ballin"
It's my turn now...BROOKLYN!!!!!
(Laughs)
Let the games begin!
Its my turn now!
(Chorus)
We fly high,(Uh Huh) No Lie ,You know this (BROOKLYN!)
Foreign rides, outside, its like showbiz (Its My turn!)

We stay fly, No Lie (Ya playin pitty pat with a chess playa!),You know this (BROOKLYN!)
Hips and Thighs,(Laughs) Oh my, Stay focus

(Verse 1)
Brooklyn get paper, tote big thangs
We chase *****s around, they own ball game (Rucker)
Ball game *****! Its over for you lames
Give me back the chain, its over for you DAMEs
**** ya'll broads.. didn't they ever tell you don't **** wit' a mans family?
**** wit ya'lls? You'll kidnap mines?...
***** I will click-clack...
Push ya wig back, further than Tyra Banks hairline
Ya bank vs. mines.. if you ballin'..
***** what I'm doing CAN'T be defined...
The Jones' can't keep up..
Maybe my ***** Nas...
But I got stronger after Ether...

Wowwwwwwww.....
(CHORUS)
(Verse 2)
BedStuy.... Brownsville.. C.I.
The best in the game, since Daddy Kane.. and B.I.
My turn.. we live
Money to burn *****.. we on fire
G5'er.. Ace of Spade...
Make it real easy.. to book ya babe
I'm runnin' to Boston on these *****s
I'm watchin' ya soundscan you keep reniggin'...
I'm trunk-tight, I'm Trump like
I'm on my way to a billi'.. I play my cards.. NICE!
*****s like Hov', you sound too rich..
I'm like "Oh, ain't that about a *****"
Ain't that what we here for?
Therefore I sound like I'm supposed to sound...
Meet me at the clearport...
I'm ballin' fa'real.. YOU pump fakin' it!
Manahattan keep on makin' it..
Brooklyn keep on takin' it...

Yeahhhhhhh....

Chorus...
(Outro)
Yeahh! Shoutout to all my real *****s in Harlem...145th & all that...
All the Dominicans, OG Juan, Lower Eastside True Life...
This ain't about boroughs, this is about *****s & *****es...
It's gametime...(Laughs)

It's my turn....Let the games begin...

YOUNG!


Jay-Z and Alex Rodriguez held a celebrity Poker Tournament at the 40/40 last night.


Video of The Game at Playboy Link

Kay Slay instigating a East vs South Beef over Ludacris shirt saying Hip Hop isn't Dead, it Lives in the South. Compares Chicken Noodle Soup to Southern Rappers. Link

Timbaland is working on his next album with the help of 50 Cent and Dr.Dre. Link

50 Cent is wroking on his double disc album. Link

Emmit Smith has put away the cleets for some dancing shoes. Link

Young Jeezy, "I Luv It," video.




As I reported a while ago, Jim Jones is releasing a Christmas CD. Here is the tracklisting:

1. "Dipset Xmas Time"
2. "Have A Happy Christmas"
3. "Wish List"
4. "Ballin' On Xmas"
5. "If Everyday Was Xmas"
6. "We Get Money"
7. "Too High"
8. "City Boys"
9. "We Fly High" Remix feat. Diddy, T.I., JD, Young Dro, and Baby
10. "Letter To The Game"


Results of the World Music Awards, Michael Jackson was a Flop. Link For More Beyonce Pics Go Here







|