This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Suge Knight Getting at Snoop Dogg, Here We Go Again

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Suge Knight Getting at Snoop Dogg, Here We Go Again

Suge Knight seems angry over a Rolling Stone article where Snoop Dogg has comments about Suge Knight. Suge had this to say to the New York Post:

"Snoop is a rat. He's a police informer. This is the only guy who never goes to jail no matter what. I don't like rats."

I don't have to go around and convince people I'm tough. The only being I fear is God. Snoop has never been in a real fight. When there's trouble, he runs to the police. He throws up and starts crying."
Full Story



Suge Knight comments are in response to Snoop Dogg saying:

"I stepped to him [four years ago] at the BET Awards with my n--s, and he [Knight] was more scared than a mother[bleep]er," Snoop brags to Rolling Stone. That was the scenario when n--s knew the balance had shifted. That's when everybody felt like the floodgates was open on Suge. Snoop dissed him in public, and he didn't do nothing."


"When mono-named writer Touré asks Snoop if he is afraid of reprisals, he replies, [Bleep] nah . . . Never was afraid of him. I was afraid I was gonna have to kill him. That's what I was afraid of."


Snoop Dogg admits to being a crip, didn't see this one coming. Link

|