This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Superhead Pregnant/Game Talks About Failed Engagement/New 50 Movie Role etc..

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Superhead Pregnant/Game Talks About Failed Engagement/New 50 Movie Role etc..

Wendy Williams stated that Superhead is pregnant with Bobby Brown's baby. Is it true, who knows? Link Bobby Brown is living with Karrine Steffans in Beverly Hills. Link

The Game talks about his engagement gone bad, states:"I wasn't ready to give my life up. I didn't want to give up being a pimp. I got to let my nuts hang a little longer." Link

The Game may be getting sued by some cops. Link

Madonna speaks about the baby adoption. Link

50 Cent maybe be starring in a new movie with Robert De Niro as a cop. Link

50 Cent has a weird child custody, according to him, "My boy is my biggest priority in life. I have an arrangement with his mother that he spends a year with her and then a year with me." Link

Alicia Keys new movie, "Smokin' Aces," Trailer. Link

Eminem & Clinton Sparks Team Up For All-Star Collaboration Link

Flavor Flav will be having his seventh child and not with Deelishis. Link

Elephant Man moving on up, working with Diddy. Link

Vanity Fair article on BMF and Jacob the Jeweler. Link

Young Buck interview. Link

Video of Just Blaze & John Mayer at Work. Part 1, Part 2.

Jay-Z set to be on the cover of the next Time magazine. (Via Young Black and Fabolous)






Tyra dresses like a man for an upcoming show Link

|