This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Damon Dash Says He Has No Beef With Jay-Z

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Damon Dash Says He Has No Beef With Jay-Z

Damon Dash spoke with MTV and had this to say:

"Me and Jay did too much together for me to have beef with him," Dash said. "If he was talking about me, I would be disappointed. I wish he would take me aside and tell me. That's what grown men do. We done so much, for me to have beef with him would be crazy. It would make everything I did look corny. ... Guys like us don't talk about other guys on a track. We pull each other to the side and speak."

"I was just a little disappointed," Dame continued. "I don't feel nothing against him. I think it was a bad decision on his part. I would never air my laundry like that. It damages the history that we made. I got nothing bad to say about that man, just that scenario. Could you imagine 10 years ago that Jay would be making a record about Dame Dash? I used to eat at his house for Thanksgiving. I know his mother, his whole family. I got no beef. We made way too much money together. I almost felt sorry for him. It's like he made an excuse for what he did. We used to have a lot of fun. The absence of Dame Dash is critical."

Well," he said, gathering his thoughts, "I looked at it as more like a loss of a friend. I didn't really care about the business. What we sold was our friendship. ... Again, it's a different age, we grew apart."

Full Story

I got to agree with Damon Dash on this one, Jay-Z shouldn't be making a song talking about their relationship, thats something you keep private. It is clealry obvious Jay-Z is referring to Damon Dash with the line, "I heard muthaf***ers saying they made Hov/ Made Hov say, 'OK, so make another Hov'/ N---as wasn't playing they day role/ So we parted ways like Ben and J. Lo." That line sounds like a diss to me, no reason to diss a man that helped you get where you are today.
Now I hear people talking about Dame dissing Jay-Z. He never actually dissed Jay-Z but did appear in songs and videos dissing him.


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com


On a side note, Barba Walters will be interviewing Jay-Z tongiht on ABC 10pm eastern. Link

|