This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: More of Lil Wayne's Bold Comments in the Upcoming Complex Magazine

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

More of Lil Wayne's Bold Comments in the Upcoming Complex Magazine


Comments on Jay-Z

“I don’t like what he’s saying about how he had to come back because hip hop’s dead and we need him,” he says. “What the f*ck do you mean? If anything it’s reborn, so he’s probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, ‘Yo, this is Jay’s house. He’s the best.’ Now he comes back and still thinks it’s his house. But we f*cked b*tches in your bed already. It’s not your house anymore and I’m better than you.”

(In regards to being better than Jay-Z)“Who don’t? [to friends in the background] Ay-yo, am I better than Jay? [friends laugh and nod]. I ain’t got nothing to do with who he is. I’m better than him, though. I’m 24 years old… The dude’s like…? It’s scary. I’m 13 years deep with five albums and 10 million records sold.”

Comments on The Clipse and Pharrell

”I don’t see no f*cking Clipse. This is a f*cking legend you’re talking to right here. How many years them niggas been around? Who the f*ck is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPE and y’all thought he was weird. I wore it and y’all thought it was hot. What I gotta go in the store and say, ‘I like these colors but I can’t buy them because other rappers wore them?”

Comments on the Kissing Controversy
"I don’t fault nobody for misunderstanding. I don’t understand a lot of sh*t. Baby walked in the crib one day and was like, ‘Everybody’s doing this black mob sh*t. When I see you niggas, this is what we’re gonna do.’ And that’s why you’ve probably got a picture of me because I stuck with everything that man said. But every nigga’s done that. I’ve done kissed [Juvenile and B.G.]. No homo. Pause.”


Source

|