This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: MTV Interviews Alicia Keys About New Movie & Album

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

MTV Interviews Alicia Keys About New Movie & Album

In the Upcoming movie, "Smokin Aces," we get to see another side of Alicia Keys. She running around with guns and dropping F-bombs. She also says her next album may be out in June. Segements of the interview:

MTV: How did director Joe Carnahan talk you into making your film debut?

Keys: I was performing in Anaheim, California, and he came backstage and was like, "Did you read the script yet?" And I hadn't. He said, "This is not a punk you're going to be playing. This isn't just some pretty love story that you're going to do." That alone made me very intrigued about it, because naturally, as anyone on this planet knows, when you are told that it's something either that you shouldn't or wouldn't normally do, you want to do it.

MTV: You've been recording your follow-up to The Diary of Alicia Keys. Give us an update.

Keys: It's coming together incredibly. I am in love with this album. It's very fresh and new. I'm really enjoying the process, and I think this may be the most fun I've had recording yet, in regards to just being free about it and allowing all the new things I'm learning to come out through this music.



Full Interview

Pictures of Alicia Keys From The Movie

|