This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: New Jim Jones Interview/ The Game Wants To Beef With David Beckham?

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

New Jim Jones Interview/ The Game Wants To Beef With David Beckham?

Talks about his next single, and other business, here is an excerpt about Jay-Z:

Well if you want to mention a heavyweight, even if it wasn't your intention to use the Jay-Z beef as a marketing tactic, has all the attention benefited your Soundscan numbers?

Yeah, all the attention has improved Soundscan numbers, has improved my sales, my spins, my video spins. Jay-Z fell for the loophole, he bit the bullet and I was the one with the gun. It worked out in my favor more than it worked out for anyone else. I appreciate him for answering me back and things like that, but I think he had his own publicity stunt. His album was so f**ked up, that he had to get back to the streets. There was only one way to get back to the streets, and that's to holler at Jones, know what I'm talking about?
Full Interview


Game has words for David Beckham who was signed to the L.A. soccer team:

However, the Los Angeles-based street rapper is not impressed by the impending arrival of the former England captain and has challenged Becks to a match, claiming that he would "kick his ass".

Apparently failing to grasp the rules of football, The Game said: "I'd kick David Beckham's ass on any given day. I'd just pick the ball up and kick the s*** out of the stadium, game over."

Source

I'm assuming this was said jokingly.


The Game says touring is like prison. Link

Rich Boy Talks Platinum Future. Link

AllHiphop interviews B.G. Link

|