This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Beyonce with a Free Concert in NYC

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Beyonce with a Free Concert in NYC


***Site says the 9th, I seen on the commercial the 8th. I will keep you up to date, it should be the 8th since thats a friday though

Beyonce will take part in Good Morning America's Concert Series, performing a free concert on September 8th at Bryant Park which is located at 42nd street and 6th Ave. You can take the F,V,B, or D to 42nd street, that will leave you right in front of the park. You can also take the 4 to grand central and just walk some blocks down towards time square.

Its recommend from the site to get there seven but trust me the line will be crazy for this. I went to the Kanye and Pharrell concert, and the line was serious even though I got their seven, I guarantee people will be sleeping their overnight for this concert. Anyone in NY going you can email me I will be in attendance.

Good Morning Site:Link

Order your copy of Beyonce new CD here :B'day

|