This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: STOP THE MADNESS!!!: Chicken Noodle Soup Edition

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

STOP THE MADNESS!!!: Chicken Noodle Soup Edition

I thought it would stay local, not ever leaving Harlem, but now it has gone nationwide... When I first seen the dance I thought it was a joke, but sadly its not. People in NY were talking about the south making up dances and now this tisk tisk




This is just flat out Child abuse, these are human beings not puppets for your entertainment. I'm tired of seeing little kids now all the dance moves and rap songs, but can't even read. I'm currently working with the police to find the parents of these child and have them prosecuted.






OK we have seen the teens and the little kids, but damn people old enough to be my father doing it too???


Here is the Offical Chicken Noodle Soup video




I'm speechless, maybe its ok when kids doing, but grown ass people doing it and taking it mad serious is just too much. Is this a modern day Minstrel show or just a fun dance to do, you be the judge.




Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

|