This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Bobby and Whitney Over??? Superhead Taking Over???

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Bobby and Whitney Over??? Superhead Taking Over???

How can Whitney compete to a woman called Superhead??? Both have great talent at what they do, Whitney at singing and Karrine Steffans at.... Ms.Steffans and Bobby have been spending a lot of time together and Superhead recently said:
"It's a really tricky situation. He is my dearest friend. But I'm not saying
it's romantic. We won't know what it is till we're ready. There's a wife and
children involved, I don't want to wreck any marriages. But if a marriage is
already wrecked, that's not my fault."


Whitney, I think its time to get Beyonce CD and Ring the Alarm.
Full Story

|