This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: The Greatly Anticipated Ring the Alarm Video is Released

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

The Greatly Anticipated Ring the Alarm Video is Released



Check it Out here. I'm not really feeling it, what are your thoughts??? I think it will be a Love it or Hate it response from the fans. According to Beyonceonline.com, Beyonce states ,
It’s energetic, aggressive and filled with hard beats and I can’t wait for my fans to see it. I always believed this would be a powerful song. My thoughts about releasing “Green Light” and “Get Me Bodied” was to go first to the international market, but the vibrancy of “Ring The Alarm” is something I wanted the whole word to see and hear right now. “Green Light” and “Get Me Bodied” are definite single contenders, but right now it’s all about “Ring The Alarm.”



Did I see a dutty wine??? First Remy Martin now Beyonce???


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

|