This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: New Young Buck Video/ New Game Interview/Chain Hang Low Remix feat.Young Joc & Lil Wayne

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

New Young Buck Video/ New Game Interview/Chain Hang Low Remix feat.Young Joc & Lil Wayne

New Young Buck video entitled,"I Know Ya Want Me," Featuring Jazze Pha.



Game has a new interview on AllHipHop.com. Some notable things said by The Game:

"Dre don't mean nothin'. You gonna know if Dre on it or not once you put the CD in on November 14th. You'll also know if it matters or not if Dre's on it once you get your autographed copy."

"I got Nas on a record. Busta's back on the album. I did a song with Mary J. [Blige], Marsha from Floetry. I got Tha Dogg Pound on the album; I didn't have Snoop on my first album, so I had to get him on this one. I got Kanye – Kanye rappin' on this album too. We did "Dreams" last time and Kanye didn't spit, so this time, I got Kanye spittin' on this album. And we got production by Just Blaze, Kanye, Scott Storch, Will.I.Am; I worked with Swizz on this album. We went and seen Timbaland. I was in with Dre on this album!"

"I was in with Dre on this album! I'm still not saying if Dre's beat is on there or not, 'cause that seems to be what everybody's focal point is. I'd like to keep it as a question mark, know what I'm sayin'? That's what's gonna get 'em to the stores at the end of the day."

"When I got to him, I asked him what was up with disrespecting my son. N***a say that I'm a stripper, I'm a fake Blood, I've got a tongue-ring, blonde hair, I can't rap, I'm this and I'm that – they say all that s**t. Say whatever you want about The Game, say whatever you want about Jayceeon Terrell Taylor, but don't put the reason that I breathe, the reason that I'm even livin' life out here in your records – and that's my son. He's three-years-old, he can barely talk, barely finish a sentence, he just growin' up. That's my life. When I had that kid, when I looked in his eyes, that's a little me and I love that lil' dude, don't put my son in your records. That's all I was sayin' to the dude. He was sayin' he did that and he can't take nothin' back and said, "I'm Ras Kass and I'm out here." Before he finished the "E" the "R" and the "E" on "here", he was layin' flat on the f**kin' ground. And I ain't gotta cock no bullets out, I ain't gotta make no diss song or do none of that. Dude got knocked out."

Full Story

Chain Hang Low Remix Featuring-Jibbs, Young Joc, Lil Wayne, Lil Mont & Rich Boy
Download

|