This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: So I went to Diddy's Listening Party and Luda's Album Release Party Last Night

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

So I went to Diddy's Listening Party and Luda's Album Release Party Last Night








It was a crazy night and not in a good way LOL. I get to the Diddy party and my name is suppose to be on the list, but of course it's not. So I'm like damn, I'm stuck outside for like a hour waiting for my people to come. So I'm just sitting there watching people go in, seen Vanessa Minnillo, Terrance, Rosci, Cassie, Lil Kim and T.I. I was tight cause I hate waiting like that and being stuck outside. So they come in and I manage to go in for a little while.

After that it was off to the Ludacris Album release party. Boy oh boy, tell me why we were online for about a hour and a half. Again stuck on line watching everyone go in, seen Serious Jones, Fabolous, DJ Clue, 106 and Park cats again, Ludacris and LA Reid. To make things worse once I get in I can't even get into VIP. While in the party seen Sway, and Ester. The party was just crazy packed in VIP, Serious Jones tried to skip the line but got shut down early. It annoying being stuck online and some guy will come through and bring like 8 boys with him and get to skip the line.

That's not even the whole story. While leaving the Luda party, the car I was in got pulled over and the driver didn't have a license, and the owner of the car just told the cops he was drunk and that is why the guy with no license was driving. The owner didn't even have the registration for the car LOL. By some miracle they let us slide, easily could of been locked up. We head to a party at BED and its shut down. So then we go to this NFL party at SOL. Everything was all good, we were going to get in but one of the guy couldn't because his ID was a driver license that expired in 98(and he looks 12 years old in the picture)LOL. What a night, what a night.

|