This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Game feat. Nas - Why You Hate the Game (9:22 Minutes Long)

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Game feat. Nas - Why You Hate the Game (9:22 Minutes Long)


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

Game had this to say on his Myspace Page:
I Leaked The Title Track From My New Album "doctor's Advocate" In-stores November 14th. I Need To Sell A Million Records Or More The 1st Week To Silence All The Bitch Azz Haterz, So Make Sure Yall Go Out That 1st Day "november 14th" & Support My Album. & All You Ballin Azz Mothafuckaz, Go Out & Cop 3 Albums. 1 For The Crib, 1 For Ya Gyrl Or Ya Nigga & One For The Whip ! Thanks For All The Support & Thanks For Bringing Me Back ! I Will Be Sending Out A Bulletin A Day For The Next 17 Dayz Until The 14th To Remind All The Weed Smokers Who Forget Shit Like Me ! I Smoked So Much I Forgot To Go Buy Lloyd Banks Shit Ha Ha Ha Ha... Oh Shit, I Didn't Smoke That Day Ha Ha Ha Ha...........

Bws C.E.O.
The Game


Jim Jones feat. Max B, Camron & Juelz Santana - Pin The Tail

50 Cent and Young Buck- I Love It Remix



|