This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Game- "I Feel like I'm the Dopest Rapper in the World Right Now"

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Game- "I Feel like I'm the Dopest Rapper in the World Right Now"


Game had some recent comments for MTV including:

"I love it, man," he said of people doubting him. "[I] love when the pressure is on and all the chips is stacked against you. That's when you show and prove. I feel like I'm the Muhammad Ali of rap. Everybody counted him out, said, 'He too old, he can't do this, he can't move no more. George Foreman's gonna knock Muhammad Ali out!' Muhammad Ali gets out to Africa, the motherland, and bangs that n---a up in his head. Next thing you know George Foreman is makin' Foreman grills.

"I feel like I'm the dopest rapper in the world right now," he continued. "Nas is a veteran and he's doin' his thing. Jay-Z is a veteran, Dre is a veteran — he's workin' on his last album. Snoop is a veteran, been in the game for 13-plus years. I'm the new cat, man, but I'm classified on the same level as them as far as what I do, my musical talents and my skills. So, you know, as far as the new cats, it's me and Jeezy." ...


Full Story


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

|