This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Tony Yayo Disses The Game & Jim Jones/ Lil Wayne Trying End Hot Boyz Beef

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Tony Yayo Disses The Game & Jim Jones/ Lil Wayne Trying End Hot Boyz Beef



"You know what's dumb funny? 50 still cakin off Game's album"

"Lol at niggas talking about Ballin selling 94,000"

Lil Wayne - All Alone

Talks about Trina and former members of the Hot Boyz


Ya cheated on godson baby girl that’s a sin
But I forgive you, but I can’t give you
Another chance ma, your in my rearview
And I put that ring on your finger, I was all in
But now its just a symbol of what could have been
Got Damn

It’s something about the Hot Boyz that you don’t know
I got a lot of love for them that I don’t show
And B.G. been my ninja since the front door
I hope Choppa City Records blow.. fo sho
And me and Juve never really got along
But you still would let ya nigga come get on your hottest song

I had my own lawyer workin on Turk’s case
After I heard him dissin me on the mixtape
Cause he’s locked up and I’m free
He got a lot more to worry about than me
I ain’t trippin…

|