This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Field Mob Agrees That Hip Hop Is Dead And Blames D4L & Dem Frachize Boyz

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Field Mob Agrees That Hip Hop Is Dead And Blames D4L & Dem Frachize Boyz

A quote from a Sohh interview with Field Mob states:

Hell yeah, hip-hop is dead," he said. "I'mma tell you who killed hip-hop... D4L and Dem Franchize Boyz. Those are the murderers of Hip-Hop, in my opinion. It was already dying. They just came over and killed it. Hip-Hop is not what it used to be.

"I love D4L and Franchize Boyz," added Smoke. "I love 'Laffy Taffy' and all that shit, so don't get it f***ed up. I ain't dissing them niggas at all. They from GA, [and] I'm a Georgia nigga. Me and Shawn [J] we still make Hip-Hop music, but people don't wanna accept it because it got a southern twang. Hip-hop is wordplay, saying something, metaphors. I love Hip-Hop. I fell in love with Mobb Deep [and] Nas -- these are the people that influenced me. People like Bun B. He's a Hip-Hop artist. MJG, Eightball -- those are hip-hop southern artists. The old south is Hip-Hop. The new south...naaahh!"

Full Story

I can hear Dem Frachize Boyz making a diss record in there white tees as I type this. Your not dissing them???, Lol you just said they killed Hip Hop, that as bad a diss you can give a rapper or rap group. I mean there music may of lacked intelligent lyrics, but they not the only ones putting out club music, so I don't they should be getting blamed. Not a good look for the south to be dividing, I guess they will blame Nas for this.

|