This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Nas Hot 97 Interview- Talks About Beef and Hip Hop Is Dead Controversy/ Video of Speech

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Nas Hot 97 Interview- Talks About Beef and Hip Hop Is Dead Controversy/ Video of Speech

Nas was on Hot 97 today speaking with Miss Jones and Dj Envy: Listen/Download. Talks about current and past beef, Dj Envy talks about how Nas pulled out the heat on him when he first met him, talks about bad cops, 50 Cent, Jim Jones and the South.

Highlights:

(People saying Hip Hop ain't Dead):"They don't know nothing, they just trying to immortailze themselves, they tryin to push their career faster then it should go. Thats why they are confused and frustrated and even insecure. I bring judgemnt day, Hip Hop is bigger then dudes on the red carpet thats finally famous. These guys are camera whores."

(The South beefing with the album title): "I meant to put some of these rappers in a frenzy, they needed me to shake it up. They should know I'm deeper than to single out one region of the United States, I wasn't talking about Atlanta ever. You getting money in Atlanta, you get money in Atlanta, you don't know nothing about me."

"Don't fear what you don't understand, I'm here for you, a lot of them don't understand and think its a blow to their lower I.Q."

(What do you mean by Hip Hop Is Dead): "There is not enough creativity, not enough love, we are monkeying around scrambling to get attention and disrespecting eachother . Beef is played out, thats not man busniness, if you a grown man you have to move on."

(Jim Jones)"No New York dude with a perm can really never say anything to me.Any of your homeboys have perms? Hes my brother at the end of the , thats my brother with a perm, with the s curl, the luster silk."

(50 Cent)"He got to put out some more work and show some diversity. I can predict everyting he about to say, thats why its not hot right now for him right now, hes a talented cat, but its not for him."

"If I see one of you New York dudes kiss another New York rapper, I'm moving to Russia."

"50 Cent needs to be there for Sean Bell, 50 Shots where is 50 Cent?"


Nas at LA listening session.



|