This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Diddy to Start Singing???(Can't be worse than Cassie)

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Diddy to Start Singing???(Can't be worse than Cassie)

Diddy plans on releasing a new album entitled, "Press Play," this October. The first single, "Come to Me," has already been released and has a video featuring the lead Pussycat Doll Nicole. Diddy states,

"I make my singing debut on Press Play. I did this duet with
Keyshia Cole called 'Last Night. I represent all of the shower singers out there. I'm not the greatest singer, but I have a lot of emotion in my voice, and this song is a totally different sound for me. I wanted to take some risks on this album, and ironically it's a lot of people's favorite track. I had a lot of fun doing it."

Source

|