This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: New Lloyd Banks Interview, Album in Stores October 10th

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

New Lloyd Banks Interview, Album in Stores October 10th


Lloyd Banks talks about his new album, "Rotten Apple," which has been pushed back on several occasions, but is now set for an October 10th release. In a BallerStatus.net interview, Lloyd Banks states:

"This album, Rotten Apple is all new material. It's just crazy. Production
from some well-known producers and some I apologize not knowing the names
of, but when the album drops, they'll get their shine. I'd rather break
a big time producer than them break me because that will give people
more sh-- to talk about me not holding my own. I do have Eminem on the
album once again; he produced the first single, "Hands Up." I have Havoc, Timbaland, Ron Browz on production. Those are some of the familiar faces on the album.

Of course I have the crew on it and after my crew gets on it, there's not too much room for anyone else to get on it. I did get Rakim on this album, which was the biggest feature to me. But, I also have Scarface, 8-Ball and Musiq Soulchild. I try to stay away from a whole lot of features because people don't pay $16.99 for an album full of features."



Full Interview at BallerStatus.net

|