This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Hype Williams to Make the Next Jay-Z Video

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Hype Williams to Make the Next Jay-Z Video

The Jay-Z comeback to rap is in full swing and Hype Williams will be directing his first video off of his new album. According to Billboard.com,

"Hype Williams has been tapped to direct the first music video for Jay-Z's rumored comeback album, the director tells Billboard.com. "He's obviously someone who I've admired my whole career and he's one of my favorites to work with because he's such a perfectionist," Williams says. "

Link

This should be an interesting video. I must admit I don't think Williams' latest videos been anything special.(Number One,Call on Me,Snap Your Fingers)

|