This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Pics and Video of Lloyd Banks Album Release Party

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Pics and Video of Lloyd Banks Album Release Party

I had to hustle my way into this one. Got hit up with information a few hours before the event. Was given a plan to get in and it failed miserably. Was thinking damn, I came too far not to get into this party. So I patiently waited for my chance to strike. Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo rolled up with Bentley's, security started getting extra tight and was saying the building has reached capacity. I was a few minutes from giving up when I seen Mobb Deep with a group of like 15 walking into another entrance. My opportunity came knocking and I answered, made a quick dash into the group and made my way into VIP. In the room was 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Mobb Deep and a member from MOP. I had no idea Mobb Deep was that short, looked like high school kids. No one had OD security and they walked through the crowd taking pictures and giving the females hugs.

Then everyone went downstairs. Then there what seemed to be a never ending line of females. Later found out it was models for a fashion show they set up downstairs. Ladies were looking very attractive, a group had on pasties which got a great reaction from the crowd. After the fashion show, Hot Rod started performing and then Lloyd Banks hit the stage performing, "Cake," and, "Hands Up." He then hung out for a while taking pictures with fans, while Tony Yayo took over as DJ. Its was a nice party, album release parties are popping(if you ever manage to get in). Check out Lloyd Banks new album, "Rotten Apple," in stores October 10th.
























|