This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Video of Jay-Z in Brooklyn & Today's News

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Video of Jay-Z in Brooklyn & Today's News


Jay-Z Performs in Brooklyn: Dig a Hole, Lost Ones, Show Me What You Got and
Where I'm From.


HQ Clip of Jay-Z Peforming, "Brooklyn High," Live. Link

New York Times Reviews the Jay-Z Brooklyn High Concert. Link

Newsday article on who else but Jay-Z, "A star with no more worlds to conquer. " Link

Reuters article on the most popular man in music right now, Jay-Z, "Jay-Z of all trades presides over Kingdom." Link

Nas Baby mother Carmen is still at it, according to the NYDaily News she states in her book: "Nas once turned down a date with Beyonce because, he said, to be honest, I can't take her breath." Source

Damn another article on Jay-Z by Time, "The Un-Retirement of Jay-Z." Link

Article on Snoop Dogg's latest album, Blue Carpet Treatment. Link

A Groom is killed the day before his wedding in Queens,he was fired at 50 times. Link

MTV's Mixtape Monday, LL Cool J had this to say about Jay-Z and Def Jam: "I can't depend on that man to promote my record while he's somewhere writing rhymes. ... I'm LL Cool J. I ain't doing that, B." Link

The Game is making a run for Hip Hop's biggest trash talker. Rumor is he was on a radio station last weekend with Big Tigger and had a few comments(props to DCbyrdGang from AHH):

"I'm thankful that I have a better record than Jay-z, don't beleive me? ask the third graders they know wassup."

"While he was buying albums with Fat Joe, he saw kids trade in their Lloyd Banks and Mobb Deep CD for gum."

"Shorty what ya drank or shorty what ya thank? Cause if he asking me what i think, i think its garbage."

"Said hes going to hit him(Lil Scrappy) with a bottle next time he sees him like Ras Kass."

"Says Jay-Z wasn't on the One Blood Remix because he was busy."

Snoop Dogg is interviewed by Amanda Diva for AllHipHop.com Link

Video of Ciara performing Promise at a concert. Link

Video of a Lil Wayne Interview. Link

Article on Akon's success. Link

Battle For King of Rap: Jay-Z vs. Game vs. T.I. Link

New Clipse Interview from Smockingsection.net. Link

New York Times Reviews the Clipse new album, "Hell Hath No Fury." Link

Kramer aplogizes for his racist outburst to Jesse Jackson and says he is shattered by it. If I had millions of black people mad at me I would be shattered too. Link

Three Six Mafia feat. Chamillionare- Dope Boy Fresh

|