This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Lil Wayne Talks About His Jay-Z Comments/More of Today's News

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Lil Wayne Talks About His Jay-Z Comments/More of Today's News

Lil Wayne called into Hot 97 and talked about his controversial comments:
“I think I speak for everybody when I say it’s not dead as long as I’m still dropping albums,” Lil' Wayne told DJ Absolut.

“I want people to just look at it like that dude who came out of college that was supposed to get drafted by the #1 team, which was Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam,” stated Wayne. “They passed on me and now I with a good team and a good coach and of course on every interview I’m gonna cut down the team that didn’t pick me."

The Game, Ed Hardy Founder Christian Audigier Team To Help Foster Children. Link

Dr.Dre's Detox set to debut September 2007. Link

Watch movie clips of DreamGirls. Link

New Pharoahe Monch songs, Desire & Push It, off his upcoming album Desire. You can check out his myspace page Here.

Promo video for Dj Clue's The Professional 3. Link

New Ying Yang twins song- Jiggin.

Gillie Da Kid's cover for his new mixtape, Obvious joke on Lil Wayne.




Danity Kane at Jingle Ball 2006


|