This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Lack Of Upades Yesterday Due To Night In The City

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Lack Of Upades Yesterday Due To Night In The City


I first had to hit up the 50 Cent Book signing for his new line of G-Unit Books. Security was mad tight, he came through with Tony Yayo and two authors that helped him with his books. He gave a little speech about his books, which I have video of. He seemed cool, greeted people with a smile and handshakes, definitely doesn't look as big in person as he does on TV. Youtube isn't clear you can download the vidoe here.


after that I had time to waste, cause this party I was taking pictures for wasn't going to start for a few hours. So I tried to get some shots of the new Cedric movie premiere. Couldn't get a good a shot, they had mad photographers, and cops telling people to keep it moving. Cedric walked by me, then I seen Lucy Lui, she had too much make up on.




After that I hit up this party dedicated to James Brown. People in attendance included, D-Nice, Malinda Williams, Chris Lighty, Melyssa Ford, Ebro & Q-tip. Cats didn't want to let me in VIP but I still manage to get good shots, they will be on AllHipHop.com

|