This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Pictures & Videos From Nas Concert At Hard Rock Cafe 1-17-06

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Pictures & Videos From Nas Concert At Hard Rock Cafe 1-17-06

Concert was taped for MTV in Times Square at the Hard Rock Cafe. L.A. Reid was in the building as well as Chrisette Michele to help Nas perform Can't Forget About You. Let me say NY was FREEZING, got there early and I was turning into ice, then people came and said we can watch the concert going on before Nas, Gym Class Heroes, and still be in front of the line for the Nas concert. I definitely got lucky, because outside was brick and I had mad time left to do nothing. Gym Class Heroes was ok, I like that song Cupid that they got and what the hell it was free.

After that concert, I lined up for the Nas concert and of course people were trying to skip, it didn't matter, i was still front row like usual. Chrisette Michele looks better that what other people would have lead me to believe, I want to see what she has to offer on her album. Concert was nice, No Cormega and Foxy like the Nokia concert, but the concert was still hot, you can watch the video and judge for yourself.






Nas ft. Chrisette Michele - Can't Forget About You



Nas - One Mic



Nas - Still Dreaming



Nas - You're Da Man & Black Republicans

|