This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

This page has moved. You can find the new page here. You should be redirected in 3 seconds.

REAL TALK NY: Pusha T Speaks on Lil Wayne, Calls Him a Swagger Jacker

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Google
 

Pusha T Speaks on Lil Wayne, Calls Him a Swagger Jacker

Pusha T Comment on Lil Wayne on a Radio Show Link.

Pusha T states:"If Wayne was gonna say that about Jay to me, your whole style is Jay-Z, thats my problem. You can't really say you the best, when what you do is actually jack somebody swagger."

"I don't F'in see Wayne, if anything I'm be upset about, its him using the F word before my name, being he likes to ait around and kiss men."

"He ain't no type of G. I dont view him in the same light I view myself."

"Three ways you can look at that, molestation, baby got to wear that, some homo stuff, nobody ride with that, or you can look at it as some fake gansgta mafia trying to relate too."(In regards to Lil Wayne KissingBaby)

Talks about Game" I can't explain the action of these guys it real confusing." You can say bathing shoe rapper blazhy blah and then invite us to be on your remix."

Says Wayne been biting the Clipse style from adlibs to wearing bathing Ape.

I think the Clipse handled things respectfully. Of course they are going to throw a few jabs at Lil Wayne but they didn't try to hype up the beef or make threats of taking it to the streets. They realize, as well as everyone else should, writers try to make people saying comments that will cause a buzz and the writer for Comlpex definetly earned a raise.

|